FURNITURE FOR LARGE ROOMS : OFFICE FURNITURE LIQUIDATION SALE : NURSERY FURNITURE SALES.
Furniture For Large Rooms
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- suite: apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- (room) board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
I took a job doing an office furniture catalog, and it was a lot tougher than I thought. It took at least an hour to get the lighting right for this shot, taking care not to get any hotspots and making sure there were no distracting shadows. I ended up hanging a large white scrim (What's the old sheet for? Watcha doin'.. hangin' out your laundry? etc...etc...) to the camera left and firing a couple of sunpak 383's through it at full power.
Light falloff was a problem inasmuch as the desk was blown out, but the shelves were underexposed. I had to have the scrim some distance away to reduce this falloff effect. Shadows were reduced further by a Canon 430EX fired into an umbrella camera right. You can see the stand in the "before" photo.
I took all the shots for the catalog using a Canon 24-105mm. Normally my favourite lens, but as it turns out, not so good when it comes to barrel distortion. Something I only noticed when I was trying to create a room for the furniture in Photoshop. No amount of work in lens correction could fix it entirely. I could never get the walls looking right. I'm saving up for a 45mm tilt shift lens, but in the meantime my 10-22mm has much better distortion characteristics.
The frame on the wall was made in Photoshop, and the picture is one of my shots from a visit to Bryce Canyon last year.
Doll Room 2
View from the hot water heater. My little corner of the world. It's not my dream space but I am happy that I have my "own" area for storage & display. All of the black storage boxes contain furniture separated by type or room. A couple boxes have larger accessories. The first bank of drawers holds all my scrapbook paper, cutting mats, rotary tools, glue gun and the bottom drawer holds special wood furniture that I do not want to get damaged. The other drawers hold misc. supplies & tools. There are bins and stackable drawers behind the cabinet doors.
bedroom furniture manufacturer
furniture stores in cincinnati area
dune nyc furniture
haywoods unfinished furniture san diego
stewart furniture by bernhardt
brown livingroom furniture
dee rose furniture
french wood furniture
Post a comment
| HOME |